Capacity: Total capacity of 250 kg.
Dimensions: Lift car width and depth can be varied in 50m increments up to a maximum of 1000 mm. Total lift car height up to 1600 mm. This allows up to 800 mm for both sections.
Entrances: The entrance doors can be positioned at the front, back or side if required.
Lift car and landing shutter finishes:
- Available in stainless steel, perfect for a food environment;
- Galvanised or Zintec finish for a more industrial situation;
- Alternatively, the landing doors can be supplied in primed finish as a preparation for specialist painting.
Fire Rating: Two-hour fire rated landing doors and machine compartment access doors are available.
Lift Pit: For the bottom section of the lift to serve at floor level a pit will need to be formed at the lower level which could be as shallow as 185mm. Alternatively, the lift could serve at the equivalent height above the floor.
Motor positioning: Fitted above the lift as standard, however if the headroom is limited at the top level, the motor can be positioned at the side of the lift.
Electricity supply: Most industrial premises operate from a three-phase electric supply, however smaller properties frequently have only single phase available. These lifts can be manufactured to suit either situation.
Builder’s work drawings: Each lift will be provided with a site-specific Builder’s Work drawing, detailing works required prior to and after installation. A full electrical specification is also incorporated.
Builder’s Work: The necessary builder’s work for this lift includes;
- Cutting the required size opening through each floor.
- Forming the enclosure, (normally made from timber stud & plasterboard, metal stud and fireboard, Brickwork or blockwork). The lift is provided in a galvanised self-supporting structure which, in most cases, negates the need for a load bearing shaft.
- Formation of lift pit.
- Running an electric power supply to the lift shaft.
German engineering: Manufactured in the centre of the German industrial heartland, BKG Service Lifts really are the high quality, well-engineered product that you would expect from a German based manufacturer.
Fast manufacture and delivery: Even with complete customisation, these lifts are competitively priced, efficiently manufactured and usually available in 5 - 6 weeks.
Health & Safety at Work legislations: This BKG range satisfies the requirements and minimises the risks associated with Manual Handling and Health and Safety at Work legislation.
Flexibility: The flexibility of the BKG range means these lifts are ideal for use in bars, public houses, warehouses, factories, bakeries, storage premises, hotels, hospitals, schools, nightclubs, airports and golf clubs.